Important Information About Our Plans
Our Colonial Dental membership plans are not insurance plans, qualified health plans under the Affordable Care Act, pre-payment for future services, or payment for access to discounted services. Each membership plan is a direct payment arrangement for services, products, and care provided.
- You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no services of the plan have been used. Find out more about our Refund Policy.
- Your payments must be current to receive the services and discounts included in the membership plan.
- Payment for treatment not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
- The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance or any other offers or discounts.
- Certain procedures completed at your practice may not be covered by our membership plans.
- Our membership plan does not cover procedures completed by the following specialists outside of the practice: Oral Surgeon, Orthodontist, Pediatric Dentist, Prosthodontist
- The membership plan runs for 12 months and includes an auto-renewal feature. You can opt-out of the auto-renewal at any time from the Member Portal.